Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To Oprah Winfrey



Hello My People I pray the week is going well for each of you,
This is what I do imagine along the lines of a retraction of sorts. The end of last week it was brought to my attention that I had misspelled Ophra’s name which is to say I am not a big fan at all. I know she is a great person and throws out blessings around the glob but as far as my watching or reading about her, never. So to make a long story short I had already sent off the Operation Face-Lift DVD from skid row photography to Harpo studios almost a week earlier. I gave it a little thought and decided to call them back to see where the DVD was at that time. I could not reach the people I knew but a very nice young lady named Yolanda was very sensitive to my cry which was” Help I just sent in the DVD to Ophra that had her name spelled incorrectly, can you help me? She asked whom I had sent it to because if I did not put one of the staff names on the package they would reject it anyway. I told her Lisa asked me to send it in a few weeks ago; she says hold please? She comes back in about two or three minutes and says. Blaze I found it what do you want me to do with it, I said please toss it and she did thank God. She then went on to tell me two interesting things, one was that they've done several shows there called “Oprah one of the most commonly misspelled names in the entertainment industry” then too that they no longer except content in that manner for the last few weeks and that most likely no one would have looked at it anyways under these new procedures, then she gave me the exact new formula and I bid her good bye full of thanks and appreciation. This means that no one did or ever will see the DVD I made that had Oprah’s name, misspelled. Then I called Time Warner where the DVD was set to play next Monday was pulled from the shelf. So as they say, all is well that ends well.
Take a look at my official apology to Oprah even though not her or anyone else saw it.
Blaze 2 the 10th Power!

No comments: