Saturday, March 29, 2008

CHILD STAR AVION BAKER / SKID ROW PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB


Hello Everyone,
Tonight while waiting for a meeting with Don Gaza of the Los Angeles Downtown Neighbor Counsel to discus sponsorship, I ran into what I recognized immediately as a star. Not the usual stars one might think of when they think star but this star is only eight years old and shining in all her luster and talent. Her and her mother happened to be eating there at The Julie Rico Gallery AKA the Red Dot Gallery located at 500 S. Spring Street Just at that moment Julie came in and while saying hello to me saw them and immediately suggested that I might want to do a show we this promising new star of stage, film and music. Take a look at our first short film with more to come. Of course I already offered her a show lot for my next taping later this month. At the ripe old age of eight here are a few of her film credits: Special Agent Oso as well as a roll in ER
Skid Row Photography Club

Blaze-Out

No comments: